First-Rate Urgent Care Services for Patients in Lake Forest, CA
Saddleback Family & Urgent Care—a trusted provider that’s been serving this community since 1983—proudly offers a wide range of urgent care services for adult and pediatric patients in Lake Forest, California, and the surrounding area. Since our practice was founded, we’ve always remained committed to offering the highest levels of care, compassion, and service, and we pledge to do the same for you.
Our Urgent Care Services
At Saddleback Family & Urgent Care, we’re pleased to offer our patients a comprehensive set of immediate care services. Our skilled providers can:
- Treat non-life-threatening illnesses such as the common cold, influenza (the flu), upper respiratory infections, pink eye, headaches and migraines, and stomach aches and pains
- Test for COVID, RSV, and monkey pox
- Diagnose and treat urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Treat skin issues like acne, allergic rash, and simple infections (bacterial, viral, and fungal)
- Treat minor injuries, including sprains, strains, breaks, cuts and lacerations, insect bites and stings, and minor burns
- Perform wart removals
- Remove foreign objects from the eye
- Test for and treat sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
- Perform sports and school physicals
- Administer flu vaccinations
We can even perform X-rays, EKGs, and lab testing on site, sparing you the hassle of having to travel to another office to confirm your diagnosis.
Visit Our Nearby Office Today
If you’re in Lake Forest, CA, you won’t need to travel far to get the urgent care services you need. That’s because Saddleback Family & Urgent Care has an office conveniently located at 23962 Alicia Parkway in Mission Viejo. We’re open 7 days a week with extended hours, and we offer same-day reservations as well as walk-in availability.