Physical Exams & Other Employer-Paid Health Services in Mission Viejo, CA
Healthy employees also tend to be happy and productive employees. Invest in the well-being of your staff with physical exams and other employer services from Saddleback Family & Urgent Care. We offer convenient scheduling and same-day reservations at our location in Mission Viejo, California, making it easy for your team members to receive the following services:
- Physical exams – Pre-placement physicals assess whether your prospective new hires are physically capable of performing the jobs they’re applying for.
- TB testing – This skin test identifies the presence of tuberculosis bacteria.
- Vaccines – Keep your employees healthy and productive throughout the year with seasonal vaccines.
- DOT physicals – Our physicians are certified by the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners to perform Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals.
- Drug screening – Maintain a drug-free workplace with our screening services.
- Workers’ compensation – Our healthcare professionals provide timely assessments and treatments for employees who are hurt on the job.
- USCIS Immigration physical exams – Our civil surgeons offer physical exams, TB testing, and other medical care services to ensure immigrants are healthy as they make their new life in the United States.
A Physician-Owned and -Operated Medical Clinic
Saddleback Family & Urgent Care has been delivering expert healthcare services at our clinic in Mission Viejo, CA, since 1983. We are 100% owned and operated by board-certified physicians, and we are dedicated to helping local business owners invest in the well-being of their staff with physical exams and other employer-paid health services. Contact us today to learn more.