High Quality Women’s Health Care for a Happy and Healthful Life
At Saddleback Family and Urgent Care, we are committed to caring for women at every stage of life. Our providers work to establish trusting, lasting relationships with our patients, from their teen years to the decades after menopause.
With women’s health services ranging from routine care to reproductive health and common gynecological concerns, you can make us your home for healthcare. We care for your physical and emotional well-being, and empower you to make informed decisions about your lifelong health and wellness.
What We Offer:
- Treatment of minor injuries and illnesses, including colds, the flu, rashes, asthma flare-ups, COPD, arthritis, migraines, UTIs, and more
- Well-woman care:
- Annual exams
- Pap smears
- STD screening
- Sexual wellness
- HPV vaccinations
- Preventative Breast Exam which may require Routine Mammogram
- Women’s health management, for issues such as:
- Heavy & irregular periods
- Pelvic pain
- Treatment of vulvar and vaginal pain and infection
- Breast problems
- PMS and menstrual cramps
- Overactive bladder
- Contraception and family-planning
- Screening referrals for colon cancer
- Physical exams and Medicare Wellness Exams
Prevention is the Best Medicine
An essential component of your body’s lymphatic system, lymph nodes are small, bean-shaped vessels that contain infection-fighting white blood cells. Your lymphatic system collects excess fluid (lymph) from blood vessels throughout your body. As the lymph circulates,...
You woke up with a sore throat and runny nose and reached for an over-the-counter medication rather than a cup of coffee. Now you’re back in bed and wondering if you have a common cold, flu, or COVID-19. Two key symptoms that can rule out a common cold are fever and...
Run, Walk or Skip into the Holiday Spirit! Saddleback Family & Urgent Care will proudly sponsor and provide First Aid at this year’s LFCC Elf Yourself 5K. Our talented medical team will be onsite to provide First Aid to runners and attendees. We look...