Online or in-person, we’re ready.
During these uncertain times, know the team at Saddleback Family & Urgent Care is here for you and your family to provide safe, quality care.
We strongly encourage you to continue to see us for urgent and routine care needs. Delaying medical care can have long-term consequences. We are taking all necessary precautions to protect our patients and staff.
Patients with COVID-19 symptoms or exposure should book an online appointment and are eligible for a drive-up test.
If there is a wait, patients are welcome to wait in the clinic or their vehicle.
Masks are required for all patients and staff.
Extensive sanitation is performed between each patient.
Limited exposure to staff, who perform diligent handwashing and sanitation.
Video Visits With Our Doctors
How to have a video visit in 3 steps:
Care from home is easy.
- Call or book online to schedule your virtual visit. Be sure to have your driver’s license and insurance card available.
- You will receive a text message with a link for your virtual visit.
- When it’s time for your virtual appointment, click the link provided and start your visit.
What can be discussed with a video visit?
- COVID-19 evaluation and testing options
- Fever and flu
- Sore throat, pink eye
- Cuts, burns, rashes, bites, and other skin issues
- Bumps, bruises, strains, sprains, and sports injuries
- Seasonal allergies and allergic reactions
- Urinary tract infections
- Sinus and respiratory infections
- Stomach pain, heartburn, vomiting, and diarrhea
In case of a medical emergency, always call 911 immediately.
What you can do to stop the spread.
Whether you are healthy or not, please avoid crowds and gatherings of any size for the time being. By practicing social distancing, you can reduce germ transmission to others and help protect the most vulnerable members of our communities. Elderly and immunocompromised individuals are at greater risk for COVID-19, so we all need to do our part to prevent the spread of illness to those populations and others.
Up-to-Date Coronavirus Resources
- CDC: Testing for COVID-19
- California Dept. of Public Health: COVID-19 Updates
- Cleveland Clinic: Frequently Asked Questions about Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- WHO: Advice For Public
- WHO: COVID-19 Vaccines
Visit us 7 days a week
Walk-in or check-in online for fast care when you need it, or call ahead to schedule an appointment.
Online check-in is limited to walk-in services. See services that require call-ahead appointments $
Prevention is the Best Medicine
Every day what we choose to eat is very important, mainly because it fuels our bodies. However, what if we told you it was even more important to consider how that fuel is prepared? There are four general food safety rules that are important to follow, especially as...
Summer is around the corner, and for many of us it can’t come soon enough. It’s a time for barbecues, swimming, bike rides, and spending time outside: playing sports, hiking, and exploring the great outdoors. However, these fun outdoor activities bring inevitable...
As the weather warms up, many of us will start heading outdoors to enjoy all that nature has to offer. Whether you are planning a picnic at your favorite park or a week-long camping trip, spending time outdoors brings an increased risk of insect bites and bee stings....