Online or in-person, we’re ready.
During these uncertain times, know the team at Saddleback Family & Urgent Care is here for you and your family to provide safe, quality care.
We strongly encourage you to continue to see us for urgent and routine care needs. Delaying medical care can have long-term consequences. We are taking all necessary precautions to protect our patients and staff.
Patients with COVID-19 symptoms or exposure should book an online appointment and are eligible for a drive-up test.
If there is a wait, patients are welcome to wait in the clinic or their vehicle.
Masks are required for all patients and staff.
Extensive sanitation is performed between each patient.
Limited exposure to staff, who perform diligent handwashing and sanitation.
Video Visits With Our Doctors
How to have a video visit in 3 steps:
Care from home is easy.
- Call or book online to schedule your virtual visit. Be sure to have your driver’s license and insurance card available.
- You will receive a text message with a link for your virtual visit.
- When it’s time for your virtual appointment, click the link provided and start your visit.
What can be discussed with a video visit?
- COVID-19 evaluation and testing options
- Fever and flu
- Sore throat, pink eye
- Cuts, burns, rashes, bites, and other skin issues
- Bumps, bruises, strains, sprains, and sports injuries
- Seasonal allergies and allergic reactions
- Urinary tract infections
- Sinus and respiratory infections
- Stomach pain, heartburn, vomiting, and diarrhea
In case of a medical emergency, always call 911 immediately.
What you can do to stop the spread.
Whether you are healthy or not, please avoid crowds and gatherings of any size for the time being. By practicing social distancing, you can reduce germ transmission to others and help protect the most vulnerable members of our communities. Elderly and immunocompromised individuals are at greater risk for COVID-19, so we all need to do our part to prevent the spread of illness to those populations and others.
Up-to-Date Coronavirus Resources
- CDC: Testing for COVID-19
- California Dept. of Public Health: COVID-19 Updates
- Cleveland Clinic: Frequently Asked Questions about Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- WHO: Advice For Public
- WHO: COVID-19 Vaccines
Prevention is the Best Medicine
An essential component of your body’s lymphatic system, lymph nodes are small, bean-shaped vessels that contain infection-fighting white blood cells. Your lymphatic system collects excess fluid (lymph) from blood vessels throughout your body. As the lymph circulates,...
You woke up with a sore throat and runny nose and reached for an over-the-counter medication rather than a cup of coffee. Now you’re back in bed and wondering if you have a common cold, flu, or COVID-19. Two key symptoms that can rule out a common cold are fever and...
Run, Walk or Skip into the Holiday Spirit! Saddleback Family & Urgent Care will proudly sponsor and provide First Aid at this year’s LFCC Elf Yourself 5K. Our talented medical team will be onsite to provide First Aid to runners and attendees. We look...