Online or in-person, we’re ready.
During these uncertain times, know the team at Saddleback Family & Urgent Care is here for you and your family to provide safe, quality care.
We strongly encourage you to continue to see us for urgent and routine care needs. Delaying medical care can have long-term consequences. We are taking all necessary precautions to protect our patients and staff.
Patients with COVID-19 symptoms or exposure should book an online appointment and are eligible for a drive-up test.
If there is a wait, patients are welcome to wait in the clinic or their vehicle.
Masks are required for all patients and staff.
Extensive sanitation is performed between each patient.
Limited exposure to staff, who perform diligent handwashing and sanitation.
Video Visits With Our Doctors
How to have a video visit in 3 steps:
Care from home is easy.
- Call or book online to schedule your virtual visit. Be sure to have your driver’s license and insurance card available.
- You will receive a text message with a link for your virtual visit.
- When it’s time for your virtual appointment, click the link provided and start your visit.
What can be discussed with a video visit?
- COVID-19 evaluation and testing options
- Fever and flu
- Sore throat, pink eye
- Cuts, burns, rashes, bites, and other skin issues
- Bumps, bruises, strains, sprains, and sports injuries
- Seasonal allergies and allergic reactions
- Urinary tract infections
- Sinus and respiratory infections
- Stomach pain, heartburn, vomiting, and diarrhea
In case of a medical emergency, always call 911 immediately.
What you can do to stop the spread.
Whether you are healthy or not, please avoid crowds and gatherings of any size for the time being. By practicing social distancing, you can reduce germ transmission to others and help protect the most vulnerable members of our communities. Elderly and immunocompromised individuals are at greater risk for COVID-19, so we all need to do our part to prevent the spread of illness to those populations and others.
Up-to-Date Coronavirus Resources
- CDC: Testing for COVID-19
- California Dept. of Public Health: COVID-19 Updates
- Cleveland Clinic: Frequently Asked Questions about Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- WHO: Advice For Public
- WHO: COVID-19 Vaccines
Visit us 7 days a week
Walk-in or check-in online for fast care when you need it, or call ahead to schedule an appointment.
Online check-in is limited to walk-in services. See services that require call-ahead appointments $
Prevention is the Best Medicine
Rein in seasonal stress to prevent painful headaches Each December, our schedules fill up with errands, gatherings, and year-end celebrations. And while the season is meant to be a time of joy, all the hustle and bustle can take a toll on your health. Whether it’s...
Come November, fall celebrations switch from spooky to festive, and we look ahead to the feasting frenzy of Thanksgiving. And while many of us will indulge in familiar favorites like gravy, stuffing, and cranberry sauce without too much consequence, this heavy holiday...
Everyone in your household is coughing, sneezing, aching, and feeling downright under the weather. You automatically assume COVID-19, and head for your swab tests. But to your surprise, the results come back negative--leaving you with more questions than answers. How...